INGREDIENTS – INGREDIENTES
Mama Juana is a mixture of bark and herbs left to soak in rum (most often dark rum but the use of white rum is not uncommon), red wine and honey. The solid ingredients (local leaves, barks, sticks and roots) vary from region to region but usually include some of the following:
- Anamú (Petiveria alliacea)
- Anis Estrellado (star anise, Illicium verum)
- Bohuco Pega Palo (Cissus verticillata)
- Albahaca (basil, Ocimum basilicum)
- Canelilla (Cinnamodendron ekmanii)
- Bojuco Caro (Princess Vine)
- Marabeli (Securidaca virgata)
- Clavo Dulce (Whole Clove)
- Maguey (Agave spp.) leaves
- Timacle (Chiococca alba)
All Shipping charges for Mamajuana Shop.com quoted above include USPS Priority Airmail and Tracking to all U.S. points and territories.
Contact us for information on International freight rates for Europe and other countries.